TRIS GLYCINE BUFFER CONCENTRATE
TRIS-GLYCINE RUNNING BUFFER
Acetic acid, amino-
Amino acid amino-aceticaci
Aminoessigs alpha ure
Athenon component of Corilin
Molecular formula: C2H5NO2
Molecular weight: 75.07
Melting point :240 °C (Dec.)(lit.)
Boiling point: 233 ° C
Storage condition :2-8°C
Solubility H2O: 100 mg/mL
Water solubility :25 g/100 mL (25 ° C)
White monoclinic or hexagonal crystal, or white crystalline powder.It is odorless and has a special sweet taste.Soluble in water, solubility in water: 25g/100ml at 25℃;39.1g/100ml at 50℃;54.4g/100ml at 75℃;67.2g/100ml at 100℃.Extremely insoluble in ethanol, about 0.06g in 100g anhydrous ethanol.Almost insoluble in acetone and ether
Solubility: easily soluble in water, solubility in water: 25g/100ml at 25;50 is 39.1 g / 100 ml;When 75 is 54.4 g / 100 ml;At 100, it was 67.2g/100 mL insoluble in ethanol, and at 100g anhydrous ethanol, it was approximately 0.06g insoluble in acetone and ether
1. Used as biochemical reagent, used in medicine, feed and food additives, nitrogen fertilizer industry as non-toxic decarburizing agent
2. Used in pharmaceutical industry, biochemical test and organic synthesis
3. Glycine is mainly used as a nutritional additive in chicken feed.
4. Glycine, also known as aminoacetic acid (acetic acid), is used in pesticide production to synthesize pyrethroid insecticide intermediate ethyl glycine hydrochloride, also can synthesize fungicide isomycosuron and herbicide solid glyphosate, in addition, it is also used in chemical fertilizer, medicine, food additives, condiment and other industries.
5. Nutritional supplement.Mainly used for seasoning and other aspects.
Flavoring and alanine for alcoholic beverages, adding amount: wine 0.4%, whiskey 0.2%, champagne 1.0%.Other such as powder soup about to add 2%;Lees of pickled food 1%.It can be used in sauces because it can taste of shrimp and cuttlefish to some extent.
6. Used as bufferant, used in the preparation of tissue culture medium, copper, gold and silver test, medically used in the treatment of myasthenia gravis and progressive muscular atrophy, excessive gastric acid, chronic enteritis, children's hyperprolinemia and other diseases.
7. To treat myasthenia gravis and progressive muscular atrophy;For the treatment of gastric hyperesterosis and chronic enteritis (often combined with antacids);When combined with aspirin, it can reduce its irritation to the stomach.Treatment of hyperprolinemia in children;As a nitrogen source to produce non-essential amino acids, it was added into mixed amino acid injection.